Stadio Box is the extensible tunnel that enables the players to go out from the dressing rooms and enter the stadium or sports arenas. Its peculiarity is that you can open and then close it easily and rapidly, reducing the obstruction to a few centimetres.
Stadio Box is specially designed for stadiums and sports arenas, but it is a very versatile product. It adjusts to many uses, first of all as a connecting tunnel between buildings.
The possibility to request non-linear portions of the tunnel and custom sizes, make it one of the most popular products.
Stadio Box is only available in mobile version, equipped with wheels to let the structure scroll on the ground.
• Arched aluminium profiles mm 40 x 35, colour silver
• Galvanized and lacquered RAL 9006 steel crosses cm 120 x 120, with screws and slides
• PVC top cover, 550 g/m² flame retardant cl. 2, standard width 103 cm
• Nylon handles for quick opening
• Nylon wheels with screws, diam. mm 100
• 2 metal ground-fixing brackets
• Ground-fixing brackets
• Solid rubber tire, diam. mm 260
• Strap with ratchet for tensioning
• Transparent PVC Cristal window
The box is composed by modules of cm 103 each, so there are no lengths limits.
ATTENTION: This model is not a standard product. For this reason there is no extra price for a width from 150 to 200 and from 201 to 300 cm, and a height from 180 to 240 cm, maintaining the same length.
The following instructions for INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE of the box, are part of the standard equipment for each box, and we strongly recommend to read them carefully to understand how to use the structure and its maintenance. It is important to respect the limits imposed by the operating manual and the rules for proper maintenance. This will enable you to act safely and maintain your Stadio Box in a good way over time.