Box Tunnel is the classic cover for vehicles. It is the ideal solution for those who have LITTLE SPACE and would like to employ it to its full potential. Once closed, in fact, the overall dimension is minimal.
Box Tunnel is the most versatile cover in the product range. It can be adjusted to many uses, even though it is born to cover cars.
Its measures provide optimum cover for cars of any size, but also enables you to use it as storage for equipment and machinery or as a connecting tunnel.
Choose your Box Tunnel:
Box Tunnel is available in 2 versions:
- base: the cheaper model, after installation the structure cannot be quickly closed on itself
- mobile: equipped with wheels to let the structure scroll on the ground and tension bars to lock quickly the structure in its open position
The standard supply includes:
- Arched aluminium profiles 40 x 35 mm, colour silver
- Galvanized and lacquered RAL 9006 steel crosses, cm 120 x 120, with screws and slides
- PVC top cover, 550 g/m² flame retardant cl. 2, standard width 103 cm
- PVC wall with window in micro-perforated material
- PVC sliding curtain with straps
- Aluminium crossbeam for the sliding curtain with slides and angles
- PVC gable end with window of micro-perforated material
- Galvanized steel ground-fixing brackets
- 2 Metal ground-fixing brackets
- Lacquered RAL9006 steel tension bars with screws
- Nylon wheels with screws, diameter mm 100
- Stretching devices (only for tunnels with a modules width lower than 103 cm)
- Internal belt ratchets. NB. Pegs with eyelet not included (diam. eyelet hole 12 mm)
- Solid rubber wheels diam. mm 260
- Steel wheels with angle and floor rails
- Stretching devices (only for base version)
- Small impeller kit
- Transparent PVC Cristal window
- Sliding curtain kit
|412 / 515 / 618 / 721 / 824||250||185||215|
PVC Types and Colours
USER’S MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The following instructions for INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE of the box, are part of the standard equipment for each box, and we strongly recommend to read them carefully to understand how to use the structure and its maintenance. It is important to respect the limits imposed by the operating manual and the rules for proper maintenance. This will enable you to act safely and maintain your Box Tunnel in a good way over time.