MotoBox is a special cover for two-wheels vehicles (motorbikes, mopeds, scooters, etc…). Both versions ( TUNNEL and CHIOCCIOLA version) can be packed up in order to minimize the obstruction when the box is not in use.
For this reason it is ideal for those who have limited space and would like to exploit it to the fullest.
Motobox is designed to cover and protect motorcycles, quads and small vehicles in general.
Choose your Motobox:
Intenda’s range of products include two versions of the MotoBox:
- chiocciola: consists in two arched aluminium snails that support the fabric cover in PVC 450 gr/sqm. In the right and left sides, the 2 central slides are made of Tentmesh, a new mesh fabric wich grant more aeration and a condensed steam reduction.
- tunnel: consists in a tunnel made of arched aluminium profiles. The top cover is in PVC 450 gr/sqm, while the right and left sides are made of Tentmesh. This model is equipped with a roll-up door with zip closure on the front. On request, nylon wheels and ratchets are available; in this way, it will be possible to pack the MotoBox on itself.
The standard supply includes:
MOTOBOX A CHIOCCIOLA
- Arched aluminium profiles mm 45 x 15, white lacquered RAL 9010
- PVC top cover 450g/m², right and left sides in Tentmesh (only for the 2 central slices)
- Aluminium junction kit
- 2 metal ground-fixing brackets
- String-fastener handles in PVC
MOTOBOX A TUNNEL
- Arched aluminium profiles mm 40 x 35, colour silver
- Galvanized and lacquered RAL 9006 steel crosses, cm 120×120, with screws and slides
- PVC top cover 450g/m², right and left sides in Tentmesh
- PVC fix wall
- PVC roll-up curtain with zip closure and buckle
- Galvanized steel ground-fixing brackets
- Transformation kit: BASE to MOBILE mod. Medium
- Trasformation kit: BASE to MOBILE mod. Maxi
MOTOBOX A CHIOCCIOLA (Cm)
MOTOBOX A TUNNEL (Cm)
PVC Types and Colours
INSTALLATION MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The installation manual for this product is not yet available.