Box Modulare (also called “SNAIL BOX“) is the classic SNAIL COVER FOR VEHICLES which protects cars from sun and bad weather conditions, such as rain and hail.
This cover can be opened and closed in few seconds by raising and lowering the snails. This cover is often appreciated for its nice design and for its handiness.
Suggested for :
Box Modulare is a cover suitable to protecting a single vehicle. Many users purchase this product in order to protect even GARDEN TOOLS, BICYCLES or SCOOTERS, in addition to their car. It should be noted that this dual functionality is enabled by the ONE SNAIL VERSION.
This product can be used also to cover TWO MOTORCYCLES side by side, a SIDECAR or an ATV (quad bike).
Choose your Box Modulare:
Intenda’s range of products includes two versions of Box Modulare:
- 1 snail: with a fixed PVC wall (available also with the sliding curtain as spare part). It is suitable for wall anchoring
- 2 snails: with both sides that can be raised to reduce its size once the vehicle is removed
The standard supply includes:
- Arched aluminium profiles, mm 45 x 15, white lacquered RAL 9010
- Top cover made of PVC 400 g/m² Coversol, right and left made of flame-retardant Tentmesh ” (only fix modules)
- Aluminium junction kit
- Squared holding devices made of steel profile mm 40 x 40 white lacquered RAL 9010 (for ground fixation)
- Crosses mm 30 x 4 made of aluminium lacquered RAL 9010, which must be fixed to the square holding device
- PVC string-fastener handles
- Sliding curtain kit (only for 1 snail version)
- Small impeller kit
PVC Types and Colours
USER’S MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The following instructions for INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE of the box, are part of the standard equipment for each box, and we strongly recommend to read them carefully to understand how to use the structure and its maintenance. It is important to respect the limits imposed by the operating manual and the rules for proper maintenance. This will enable you to act safely and maintain your Box Modulare in a good way over time.