Caravan Box is an extensible tunnel for CARAVANS, whose main characteristic is easiness in opening and closing, despite the considerable size. For this reason it is ideal for those who have limited space and would like to exploit it to the fullest.
The available sizes and options are designed ad hoc for campers.
Caravan Box is perfect for storage of CARAVANS and CAMPER vans. However it fits with many other uses.
The exceptional height (up to 3,4 meters), in fact, enables you to use it as a cover for particularly high vehicles or equipment.
Choose your Caravan Box:
The Caravan Box is available in 2 versions:
- base: cheaper model, after installation the structure cannot be packed up quickly
- mobile: equipped with wheels to let the structure scroll on the ground and tension bars to lock quickly the structure in its open position
The standard supply includes:
- Arched aluminium profiles mm 60 x 40, colour silver
- Galvanized and lacquered RAL 9006 steel crosses cm 120 x 120 with screws and slides, coupled in height
- PVC top cover, 550 g/m² flame-retardant cl. 2, standard width 103 cm
- 2 PVC sliding curtains with zink-coated iron hooks and elastic rope for zig-zag closure
- 2 Aluminium crossbeams for the sliding curtain with slides and angles
- 2 PVC gable ends with window in micro-perforated material
- Galvanized steel ground-fixing brackets
- 2 Metal ground-fixing brackets
- Lacquered RAL 9006 steel tension bars with screws
- Nylon wheels with screws, diameter mm 200
- Stretching devices (only for tunnels with a module width lower than cm 103)
- Internal belt ratchets. NB. Pegs with eyelet not included (diam. eyelet hole 12 mm)
- Solid rubber wheel diam. mm 260
- Steel wheels with angle and floor rails
- Stretching devices (only for base version)
- Big impeller kit
- Transparent PVC Cristal window
- Additional window in micro-perforated material
CARAVAN BOX (Cm)
|515 / 618 / 721 / 824||300||320||360|
The box is composed by modules of cm 103 each, so there are no lengths limits.
This model is delivered partly pre-assembled.
PVC Types and Colours
USER’S MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The following instructions for INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE of the box, are part of the standard equipment for each box, and we strongly recommend to read them carefully to understand how to use the structure and its maintenance. It is important to respect the limits imposed by the operating manual and the rules for proper maintenance. This will enable you to act safely and maintain your Caravan Box in a good way over time.