Thanks to the new profiles and the new assembling system, Cargo Box can reach a width of 12 meters and a side height of 5 meters. It has no length limits, since the modules of 105 cm each can be combined to reach the desired length.
Cargo Box can reach very BIG DIMENSIONS, so it can be used as a proper WAREHOUSE, allowing to stock a big quantity of goods and also LODGE SOME MANUFACTURING PROCESSES.
Choose your Cargo Box:
Cargo Box is only available in the mobile version, equipped with nylon wheels and anti-lift floor rails.
The standard supply includes:
- Arched aluminium profiles mm 100 x 60, colour silver
- Aluminium oval shaped crosses 200 x 200 cm with screws and slides
- PVC top cover Qualiplan2 670 g/m², standard width 105 cm
- 2 PVC sliding curtains complete with side hooks and elastic for zig-zag closure
- 2 Aluminium crossbeams for sliding curtains
- 2 PVC gable ends with windows in micro-perforated material
- Reinforcement flanges made of galvanized steel
- Steel reinforcement ropes complete with stretching devices
- Extruded aluminium stretching devices
- 2 Galvanized steel brackets for ground fixation
- Anti-lift rails made of galvanized steel complete with nylon wheels with anchor
Solid rubber tires are also available for some box sizes; their price will be communicated on request.
CARGO BOX (Cm)
|315 / 420 / 525 / 630
735 / 840 / 945 / 1050
|from 500 to 1200
|350 / 400 / 450 / 500
The box is composed by modules of cm 105 each, so there are no lengths limits.
This model is delivered partly pre-assembled.
PVC Types and Colours
USER’S MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The following instructions for INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE of the box, are part of the standard equipment for each box, and we strongly recommend to read them carefully to understand how to use the structure and its maintenance. It is important to respect the limits imposed by the operating manual and the rules for proper maintenance. This will enable you to act safely and maintain your Cargo Box in a good way over time.