Stadio Box is the extensible tunnel which enables players to go out from the dressing rooms and enter the stadium or sport arenas. Its peculiarity is that you can open and then close it easily and rapidly, reducing its size to a few centimeters.
Stadio Box is specially designed for stadiums and sport arenas, but it is a very versatile product. It adjusts to many uses, first of all as a connecting tunnel between buildings.
The possibility to request non-linear portions of the tunnel and custom sizes, make it one of the most popular products.
Choose your Stadio Box:
Stadio Box is only available in mobile version, equipped with wheels to let the structure scroll on the ground.
The standard supply includes:
- Arched aluminium profiles mm 40 x 35, colour silver
- Galvanized and lacquered RAL 9006 steel crosses cm 120 x 120, with screws and slides
- PVC top cover, 550 g/m² flame retardant cl. 2, standard width 103 cm
- 2 nylon handles for quick opening
- Nylon wheels with screws, diam. mm 100
- 2 metal ground-fixing brackets
- Internal belt ratchets NB. Pegs with eyelet not included (diam. eyelet hole 12 mm.)
- Ground-fixing brackets
- Solid rubber tire, diam. mm 260
- Transparent PVC Cristal window
STADIO BOX (Cm)
The box is composed by modules of cm 103 each, so there are no lengths limits.
ATTENTION: This model is not a standard product. For this reason there is no extra price for a width from 150 to 200 and from 201 to 300 cm, and a height from 180 to 230 cm, maintaining the same length.
PVC Types and Colours
USER’S MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The following instructions for INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE of the box, are part of the standard equipment for each box, and we strongly recommend to read them carefully to understand how to use the structure and its maintenance. It is important to respect the limits imposed by the operating manual and the rules for proper maintenance. This will enable you to act safely and maintain your Stadio Box in a good way over time.