Copripiscina is a revolutionary swimming pool protection system. The lightweight aluminium frame and the PVC top cover make it a highly functional product as protection from DUST AND DIRT, and as WINTER COVER.
This product is PATENTED
Copripiscina is the ideal product for the protection of swimming pools.
Choose your Copripiscina:
Copripiscina is only available in 1 version, with passage height 200 cm; on request, it can be equipped with double top cover system, that creates an interspace of air which restricts the heat exchange with the outside.
The standard supply includes:
- Arched aluminium profiles mm 60 x 40, colour silver
- Galvanized lacquered RAL 9006 steel crosses cm 120 x 120, with screws and slides
- PVC top cover, 550 g/m² flame retardant cl. 2, with sides made of transparent PVC Cristalplus
- 2 aluminium crossbeams for the sliding curtains with slides and angles
- 2 cristal sliding curtains with swivel closures (tourniquet)
- PVC gable ends with window in micro-perforated material
- Straps with ratchets to stretch the structure
- Nylon wheels with screws, diam. 125 mm
- 2 Metal ground-fixing brackets
- Internal belt ratchets. NB. Pegs with eyelet not included (diam. eyelet hole 12 mm)
Starting from the width of cm 500, the main structure will be reinforced with aluminium crossbeams and other reinforcement elements on every profile.
The sliding curtain will be equipped with steel rail and sliding trolleys.
• Solid rubber wheels, diam. 260 mm
• Steel wheels with angle and floor rails
• Big impeller kit
• Transparent PVC Cristal window
• Additional window in micro-perforated material
|515 / 618 / 721 / 824 / 927||from 300 to 700||200|
The box is composed by modules of cm 103 each, so there are no lengths limits
This model is delivered partly pre-assembled
PVC Types and Colours
USER’S MANUAL DOWNLOAD
The following instructions for INSTALLATION, USE AND MAINTENANCE of the box, are part of the standard equipment for each box, and we strongly recommend to read them carefully to understand how to use the structure and its maintenance. It is important to respect the limits imposed by the operating manual and the rules for proper maintenance. This will enable you to act safely and maintain your Copripiscina in a good way over time.